Posted by Emiliano Vavassori on 02 November 2012


Today I sorted out a little problem in compiling GRASS with OpenGL support: a dependency was missing (glu).

Also, I changed a little the profile script. rata asked a while ago on the AUR if it was possible to include the scripts subdirectory of GRASS inside the PATH. I did some searches; as soon as I have seen that this was already suggested on GRASS wiki, I just added it to the PATH inside

At the moment I am compiling packages for both the architectures, will be in the repo as soon as all the hard work is done by my CPU :)

Another quick note: some time ago a good guy (namely karol) offered to add archlinuxgis repo to the unofficial repos page. Kudos to karol!

Tags: repo, grass